This policy covers the processing of all personal information by Luvvibes (a subsidiary company of Source 2 Supply Ltd, company number 5568281) whose registered address is Broncoed House, Broncoed Business Par, Wrexham Road, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 1HP.
1. Information Luvvibes May Collect From You
Luvvibes may collect and process the following data about you as a customer:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in any forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing goods on the website, subscriptions to our mailing list/newsletter service, posting reviews, entering competitions, answering surveys or requesting customer services. Luvvibes may also ask you for further information when you report a problem with our website.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- If you contact Luvvibes for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence for future transactions with you.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Luvvibes website and the pages that you access.
2. IP Addresses
Luvvibes may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to its advertisers. This is statistical data about Luvvibes’ users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4. Where Luvvibes Stores Your Personal Data
All information you provide to Luvvibes is stored on its secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Luvvibes will do its best to protect your personal data, Luvvibes cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Luvvibes website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once Luvvibes have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Use Made of the Information Submitted
Luvvibes uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Luvvibes website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from it or which Luvvibes feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Luvvibes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of its service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to its service.
If you are an existing customer, Luvvibes will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Luvvibes does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to its advertisers, but it may provide them with aggregate information about its users (for example, it may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). It may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). Luvvibes may make use of the personal data it has collected from you to enable it to comply with its advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
Luvvibes may disclose your personal information to any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Luvvibes may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In order to process payment requests, this may, for example, include the transfer of invoice addresses, card details and cardholder names to third party banks and credit processors for the purposes of authorising and verifying payments being made by you on our site.
- In the event that Luvvibes sells or buys any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Luvvibes or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. Your Rights as a Luvvibes Customer
You have the right to ask Luvvibes not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Luvvibes will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if Luvvibes intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to refuse marketing communications at any time by contacting Luvvibes using the details set out in Condition 2 of our standard terms and conditions of sale.
8. Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”) gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Luvvibes’s costs in providing you with details of the information Luvvibes holds about you.